Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Learning from others

I want to learn from:
  • Cindy Kessler: how to be a supportive and submissive wife amidst uncertainity in life, how to home school children effectively, how to keep a personal relationship with Jesus alive while managing a home.
  • Holly Southerland: how to walk intimately with Jesus as a friend, brother, and King, how to allow God to take me on a grand adventure through faith, how to be creative for the Kingdom.
  • Neva Lund: how to joyfully stay youthful throughout life (the woman did the cha cha slide at our wedding!), how to encourage, support and love as if you are family.
  • Beth Gowen: how to be in love and hot for my husband even when I'm older! They can't keep their hands off each other.
  • Kyndall Rutherford: how to appreciate and love the Body of Christ for its beautiful purpose in God's plan for glorifying himself, how to be sincere in rejoicing with others as God does great things their lives.
  • Courtney Gainer: to have a heart of genuine care and concern for the poor and needy both in physical & spiritual senses to the point it causes me to pray and react in meeting needs.

1 comment:

Kyndall said...

I just saw this Amanda. This is really encouraging to me. I have learned through you how to search for the Lord's will and seek to please Him in each step. Your desire to walk in wisdom draws me to the Lord to ask Him for wisdom to walk in my own life. I bless the Lord for your spirit and for the beautiful way His Spirit is manifested through you. LOVE YOU :)